Have an idea? Post it here! - Looking for developers? Ask here as well!
#7256 by pavel
Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:15 pm
However, I would like to know if each receiver has its own antenna or do they need to share the same antenna?
All we need is :
- one receiver with a 500 Khz bandwith and one antenna,
- one or more receiver with a 48 KHz bandwith and its own antenna (miniwhip).

It would be great to use GNU radio as PC side application.

Hello Arnaud,

In case of SDR Transceiver, each of the two receivers is connected to a separate RF input: RX1 is connected to IN1 and RX2 is connected to IN2. It's possible to use this project with GNU Radio via the gr-osmosdr blocks or via the small custom blocks written in Python. 48 kHz can be obtained from 50 kHz with the sample rate conversion done by a GNU Radio block. It's also possible to make a custom FPGA configuration with just two receivers and the sample rate conversion can be taken from SDR transceiver compatible with HPSDR

Best regards,

Pavel
#7434 by ted051
Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:08 am
Hi all,
here is the link to my new PowerPoint presentation of the DiscoRedTRX (in German), which is based on the RedPitaya and STM32F7Disco board:
http://wkiefer.bplaced.net/funk
It you don't have PowerPoint: Microsoft gives you the PowerPoint Viewer with no charge.
Best Regards,
Wolfgang Kiefer (DH1AKF)
#7497 by jmfr
Tue May 02, 2017 10:05 am
Hello ,

A few weeks ago my RP stop to work with any customized SD card image zip file from Pavel (ECO SYSTEM)
but it works well with the RedPitayaOS (complete OS, *.img file) .
What appends is with the customized SD card I can't connect to the Red Pitaya, I even test wiht diferent
SD cards ...

Did anyone had the same problem ? and a possible solution ? It's possible to be a RP problem ?

thank you

Jacinto
#7656 by ted051
Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:18 pm
Hi, Jacinto!
Have you solved your problem? If you want, I can send you the newest version of DiscoRedTRX via my new homepage (1 GByte space)
Good luck, Wolfgang