How to see continuous signal on oscilloscope app

Applications, development tools, FPGA, C, WEB
elise.perkinslab

How to see continuous signal on oscilloscope app

Post by elise.perkinslab » Wed May 25, 2016 10:43 pm

I am learning the ropes of RP and am now on the continuous signal example. I followed the same steps as for the blink example but am not seeing any success. When I execute my continuous_signal.py file, no errors are shown, yet there is no apparent change in my oscilloscope inputs. It's possible that I'm misunderstanding how the oscilloscope app works, I haven't been able to find very good documentation on it.
Thanks!

Nils Roos

Re: How to see continuous signal on oscilloscope app

Post by Nils Roos » Thu May 26, 2016 2:31 pm

Are you referring to the "Generate continuous signal" example? And with the oscilloscope input connected to OUT1 (with 50ohm termination) you don't see the generated signal?

If you are not using the example code verbatim, it would be helpful to post your code along with an explanation what you would expect to happen.

elise.perkinslab

Post by elise.perkinslab » Mon May 30, 2016 3:23 pm

I am using "Generate Continuous Signal" example's code verbatim and am expecting to see a sin signal on the oscilloscope app that is in "Start my RP." I'm a little confused on what you mean by "the oscilloscope input." My RP came with probes, but I don't see how they're useful here. Thanks!

elise.perkinslab

Post by elise.perkinslab » Mon May 30, 2016 4:07 pm

I figured out how to loop the probes, just needed to think a little harder. I am seeing a signal now

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie