0.97 and web-apps

Applications, development tools, FPGA, C, WEB
tsitsimp

0.97 and web-apps

Post by tsitsimp » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:51 pm

Hello,

I recently changed the ecosystem to the latest stable version of ecosystem 0.97(0.97-336), as provided by RP's page. My device has a static IP and I connect to it through ethernet. I have noticed that when I power it up it does not always connect to the web-apps; for example, the app-menu page appears but it loads an app forever. If I reboot it a few times the problem goes away. However, in the former state the executables also do not work properly. For example, the acquire function will yield a train of 0-16384 pulses (even though I am feeding the ADCs with e.g. a 1MHz sine wave), and the trigger function yields a zero-vector. After a few reboots, the problem somehow goes away, and I can use the device all day without a problem. But some other times (like today), it persists. Anyone knows why is this happening? Should I change to ecosystem 0.96? But if I do that, will I have access to the calibration feature on the web page?

Note that by reboot I mean physically unplugging the USB cable since the reboot button on the web page also doesn't work when the problem is there.

Cheers,
Johnny

tsitsimp

Re: 0.97 and web-apps

Post by tsitsimp » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:44 pm

Hey,

I got rid of the problem I had with the acquire function by loading the 0.93 bitstream, but the web app still loads for ever. 0.97 clean versions, 0.96; all of them. pc and board on the same network; it just loads forever but doesn't eventually and I can't calibrate. Any ideas?

Oh, and I ve modified wired.network in systemd as

Code: Select all

[Match]
Name=eth0

[Network]
LinkLocalAddressing=ipv4
DHCP=no
Address=148.79.231.130/24
Netmask=255.255.255.0
Gateway=148.79.1.1

Cheers,
Johnny

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie