Writing app with real framework

Applications, development tools, FPGA, C, WEB
ningittia

Writing app with real framework

Post by ningittia » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:15 pm

Hi i'm a beginner with RP.

I'm trying to write a user interface which would allow the user to view and control the RP data and behavior. However I consider awkward the fact I can only use good old html,js & css so is there a way or a guide on how to use a standard platform for which there's lots of existing examples/resources like .net , angularjs, etc.?

If not can i write a small websiste which would communicate with my rp ?

Thanks in advance :D

amike88

Re: Writing app with real framework

Post by amike88 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:17 am

Not quite sure what your goal is, but I feel that I should point out there is already a web server running on RP. That does what you describe.

In case it is not flexible enough, you can use Jupyter, which is preinstalled on RP.

If that is not enough you can use APIs written in c and build your own server in any language you like, as ubuntu is installed on RP.

Check the documentation for examples.

ningittia

Re: Writing app with real framework

Post by ningittia » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:39 am

Thank you for your reply but my question was about using a framework to produce the front-end of my application.

Anyways, I found a solution myself,

I'm using angular 5 and ng build command which create the index.html file and all the js sources that I need to run my application.

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie