CW Skimmer problem after software upgrade?

Applications, development tools, FPGA, C, WEB
NY3A

CW Skimmer problem after software upgrade?

Post by NY3A » Sat May 19, 2018 8:06 pm

I use CW Skimmer running "SDR receiver compatible with HPSDR". All worked very well until a few days ago. I did the upgrade available in the RP homepage and since then have not been able to get CW Skimmer to work.

If I instead download SDR Transceiver firmware and use with HDSDR or SDR#, all works very well as a receiver.

When running skimmer, the skimmer software detects the RP, the RP ethernet LEDs flash rapidly when skimmer server is started, and skimmer finds the RP and some decoders are shown active but no signals are decoded.

Is it possible the upgrade changed something or is there operator error somewhere?

I have 3 RP and all three act the same way.

Have very high regard for Pavel's fantastic work.

Steve

pavel

Re: CW Skimmer problem after software upgrade?

Post by pavel » Sat May 19, 2018 9:38 pm

Hello Steve,

Thank you for testing the latest version of the SDR receiver compatible with HPSDR. I've just tested it myself and can confirm that only the first receiver works. Other seven receivers don't work properly.

As a temporary solution, I've removed the latest version (20180512) and reuploaded the previous one (20180305). You'll need to remove the currently installed application and to reinstall it.

Best regards,

Pavel

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie