Modifying the generate function

Discussions about active development projects
Lukas.

Modifying the generate function

Post by Lukas. » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:33 pm

hi,
I want to modify my generate fuction so it sends an array of ones and zeros evertime i start the red pitaya.
I got the c- code for the generate function in eclipse and a make file to transform ist into machine code.
to run the machine code for my generate function i copy it into the opt/bin folder and add opt/bin/generate 1 1 1000 at the end of my rcS file so it will start every time i boot the red pitaya.
this worked the first time i did it. Depending on the parameters i used in the rcS file i could see a sine/sqr/tri function in the oscilloscope. So far so good.
Then i wanted to change the code to get my ones and zeros as output suddenly the output was just noise. So i tried to start over once again and get the sine/tri/sqr back, but now its not working at all...
I coppied the generate code from the official website and took the make file which was fine last time. Did i miss sth.?

thx for any help and advice :)

Lukas.

Re: Modifying the generate function

Post by Lukas. » Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:20 pm

close

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie