Connecting stemlab without internet

Just about everything about Red Pitaya
fearthefuzzy

Connecting stemlab without internet

Post by fearthefuzzy » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:23 pm

Hello guys ! :)
I searched through the forums and I saw complicated answers that I couldn't understand so I'm writing in hopes that someone can translate it to dummy language so I could understand (or at least link the thread that does because I couldn't find it.)

My question is :
How can I use the scope function, if all I have is the stemlab 125-10 and a pc with no internet whats so ever. Just a plain hp pc.

What is required ?

Is it even possible ?

Thank you very much for guys who answer and I'm sorry if repost I really tried to search for relevant information but I couldn't find any.

P.s. if it is not apparent I'm not so knowledgable about dns's and those sort of stuff , so please as simple as you can

Really sorry for the long post.

Nils Roos

Re: Connecting stemlab without internet

Post by Nils Roos » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:40 pm

You need a micro-sdcard with the Red Pitaya OS, which should have been included with your STEMlab. If you power up your Sl with the card inserted and the red led starts flashing after a while, you're probably good. The scope pro app is already preinstalled with the OS.
Then you need to have a network with both your pc and the STEMlab - simplest case is to just connect the two with a lan cable.

You can find more detail about how to set it up in the quick start guide.

fearthefuzzy

Post by fearthefuzzy » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:48 pm

Thank you very much for replying I'll try that .
Follow up question : can I download the apps as a "standalone" you know like a zip and then install it somehow or it requires a net ?
:)

Nils Roos

Post by Nils Roos » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:56 pm

You can find a descriptioon of the process and the download links in the online docs.

fearthefuzzy

Post by fearthefuzzy » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:49 pm

Thank you very much ! That helped me a lot ! :D

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie