oscilloscope download as .CSV

Just about everything about Red Pitaya
scju

oscilloscope download as .CSV

Post by scju » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:08 am

Hey Guys,

I want to use the Red Pitaya as an oscilloscope and afterwards I want to analyze the measurement. So I downloaded the .CSV file of my signal, but I didn't get a "timestamp" Array , just the an Array with the measurements . Is there any possibility to get the proper time of the measurement values?

Greetings,
Julian

izi

Re: oscilloscope download as .CSV

Post by izi » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:18 pm

There is no need to have a timestamp, since data is sampled with a constant period.

VisengBT

Re: oscilloscope download as .CSV

Post by VisengBT » Mon May 15, 2017 9:17 pm

Agree,
A file with only one axis present is useless. The scope application need the timebase, the spectrum analyser needs the frequency at each measurement point. While the points themselves are regular increments, there is no initial point to increment from. Neither is it possible to create a graph with one axis absent. It is impossible to even attempt to remember what the time/frequency span was set to, especially if you have collected 100+ files all at different settings! This point was put to RP engineering many months ago, and they agreed to update the applications, but so far nothing.

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie