Raspberry Pi and Red Pitaya Data Transfer

Just about everything about Red Pitaya
bryan.hayes

Raspberry Pi and Red Pitaya Data Transfer

Post by bryan.hayes » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:07 pm

Hey all,

I'm currently building an instrument that uses the Red Pitaya as a multi-channel analyzer. For this to work correctly, I need to have a Raspberry Pi integrated into the process. The two things I need to happen are:

1) Have files be sent from Red Pitaya to Raspberry Pi

2) Have the Raspberry Pi (with accurate RTC) periodically update the time on the Red Pitaya

The issue I am having is that I can't find any resources on how to have the two boards "talk". I've been able to use programs like minicom to access the Red Pitaya from the Raspberry Pi, but what I need is a way for data to transfer between the two autonomously. The instrument will be taking data for several hours to days at a time without connection to a computer.

Any help is appreciated! :D

-BH

PS: I know you can put a RTC on the Red Pitaya, but my boss refuses to let us put a solder on the board. Plus we want the Raspberry Pi to do other things so might as well use it if it's there.

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie