Problem: No Access to Web Interface

Just about everything about Red Pitaya
c.georges

Problem: No Access to Web Interface

Post by c.georges » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:44 pm

Hello everyone,

last week I finally got my STEM lab 125-14 but sadly cant access the web interface.
This is not fully true sometimes I have access, after a fresh start (new image and couple of days doing nothing), I could connect shortly. But after a few Minutes it breaks up the connection and the reload fails.

Clearing the Cache does not help.
So this tells me the Browser is not the Problem

In general, I try to connect via ethernet.
The boards has an Internet connection (at least the google-ping works and gives reasonable timings).

Connecting via ssh works (even with boardname "rp-xxxxxxx.local"), but it is very slow (compared to beaglebone). Text takes seconds to build up.

Restarting the nginx-server also didn't help

I have tried several different images, is there anything i can try additional

Hopefully, someone can help, greetings C. Georges

cristal

Re: Problem: No Access to Web Interface

Post by cristal » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:32 pm

connect RP via LAN

Red LED is indicating CPU heartbeat, while orange LED indicates access to SD card. Notice that this two LEDs always starts blinking 10s after green and blue LEDs are turned ON.

It makes sense that if the CPU is not running you can not connect to the RP. There are two options here.

You need to wait for at least 10 s and check if the red and orange LED start blinking, than wait until the yellow LED starts blinking slowly. Now you are ready to connect to your RP. If you try to connect to your RP the DHCP server is not up and running yet, so you can not connect to it.
There is a problem with the imade on the SD card or the SD card itself. What you can do is:
a. to fix the image, write the image again on the SD card, as described here .
b. replace your SD card with another and write the image to the SD card, as described in a.

amike88

Re: Problem: No Access to Web Interface

Post by amike88 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:35 am

HI,

what cristal wrote is essentially correct, I am just adding the missing link.

regards

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie