LAN Connection Issues

Just about everything about Red Pitaya
avo

LAN Connection Issues

Post by avo » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:48 pm

I am experiencing issues with connecting to Redpitaya 125-14 board via Ethernet LAN. I have tried the following so far and have been unsuccessful to launch Redpitaya applications in my web browser:

1. Flashed the SD card(Class 10) with 0.98 latest stable image and 0.97 stable image
2. Used latest version of Windows 10 Pro 64-bit with Chrome and Firefox
3. Used Ubuntu version 16.04 LTS 32-bit with Firefox
4. Cleared browser history
5. Entered rp-xxxxxx.local/ and IP address into browser
6. Powered up the board couple of different ways: Plugged power first then Ethernet cable after LED pattern stabilizes. Plugged Ethernet cable first then plugged USB power with provided AC/DC 2A adapter.
7. Tried 3 different Class 10 SD cards (4G-32G in size) and two different Redpitaya 125-14 boards
8. Have tried 3 different computers and two different networks
9. Waited more than a minute after the power up prior to connection attempt with the browser

Board behavior is as follows after the power up:

1. Initially Blue and Green LEDs lit up and stay solid, Red and Yellow LEDs blink for about 10-20 seconds. After 10-20 seconds, Blue and Green LEDs stay solid, Red LED continuously blinks, Yellow LED blinking stops and stays OFF.
2. My router assigns an IP address for the Redpitaya board
3. From this point on, I am able to connect to Redpitaya board using Putty Serial or SSH interface.
4. When an attempt is made to connect to the board and launch the applications with any of the web browsers, progress circles start rolling on the web page with the message " Getting list of applications" and the Red LED turns off onthe board.

At this point the board freezes and power has to be recycled to re-connect via SSH.

Anybody else has experienced these problems? Help in resolving these issues is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

melmoth

Re: LAN Connection Issues

Post by melmoth » Tue May 15, 2018 9:12 pm

I have the same issue as yours but his only happens at my lab/university !

Regards

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie