OS 2.00-15 experience

Just about everything about Red Pitaya
paulnord

Re: OS 2.00-15 experience

Post by paulnord » Thu Nov 09, 2023 7:27 pm

I'm having no luck getting MCPHA to run.

You mention special instructions to do that? Can you elaborate?

Paul

redpitaya
Site Admin

Post by redpitaya » Wed Nov 22, 2023 12:33 pm

Hello Dieter,

Sorry for not answering sooner, I missed the follow-up posts. Please write to support@redpitaya.com if this happens and you do not receive a reply on the forum within a week. The VNA and SDR do not need a separate SD card. On the latest OS-es, these applications are updated with Pavel Demin's versions upon the OS release. Once started, you just need a program on the host computer to be able to use it as an SDR/VNA.

Hello Paulnord,

I need to consult with the team on this. Most of the team was on exhibitions the previous week, so I will let you know as soon as possible. If possible, please upgrade to 2.00-23 OS. The 2.00-15 and 2.00-18 versions still have some bugs.

redpitaya
Site Admin

Post by redpitaya » Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:21 pm

Hello Paulnord,

With the 2.00 OS, we changed the way the FPGA images are loaded into the Xilinx Zynq SoC (this was a change from Xilinx, not us). This is the reason that most of the marketplace applications are not functioning. We apologise for this inconvenience. In the near future, we plan to remove the marketplace and rather have all the most-used applications available straight from the start in the user menu (and support them so that they are up-to-date).

Development has sped up since we only need to focus on one software image.

You can try using Pavel Demin's OS to run the MCPHA

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie