RadioBox Receiving signals

Just about everything about Red Pitaya
Bulova

RadioBox Receiving signals

Post by Bulova » Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:12 am

Hi everyone,

the link for details of the RadioBox leads to an 404 error. I tested the app years ago regarding the transmitting section and it worked fine. I used it for EMC purposes, i.e. to generate 80%-AM signals (unfortunately it is not possible to go up to 80 MHz).

At the moment I also want to get the receiving section running too, but was not successful so far. Is there any detail description of the RadioBox available?

My task is very easy: I have a weak VLF signal about 15-20 kHz and want to make it hearable. So if it is just a switched carrier, it is enough to mix it down to 1 kHz or something else, maybe RadioBox can do this. The selection of the setup parameters in the app are very unclear for me.

I do know, how it would be possible to manage this by an easy to built Audion or self-oscillating Audion. But I want to do this with the Red Pitaya if possible.

Best regards

Dieter

redpitaya
Site Admin

Re: RadioBox Receiving signals

Post by redpitaya » Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:41 pm

Hello Dieter,

It appears the user deleted the GitHub repository. I found the ecosystem code on his SourceForge account:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/redpitaya-radiobox/

For now, we will relink the documentation there and save the code as a backup. The links to control programs lead back to the non-existent GitHub unfortunately...

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie