board dimensions / solid model

Placement, modules, components and accessories; the ones that exist and the the nice-to-be's
gtoner

board dimensions / solid model

Post by gtoner » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:59 pm

I'm designing a adapter board to plug into the red pitaya. I need at least a dimensioned drawing to locate the mating connectors but preferably a solid model. Part numbers for the mating connectors would also be appreciated.

Gene

Nils Roos

Re: board dimensions / solid model

Post by Nils Roos » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:09 pm

Hi Gene,
here's a couple of links to mechanical specs, dimensioned drawings, and 3D models. The template for the extension module seems to have gone missing (the faqs on the website mention it, too, but lead nowhere). Can't help you with part numbers.

gtoner

Post by gtoner » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:37 pm

Thanks, Nils. I had already found those. No 3d model of the RP is available? I need to build an assembly with the RP, the adapter board and various other components into a test system for a device we build. Obtaining a 3d step model of the RP should be simple using the original cad system which developed the RP. Can anyone help?

Thanks for the quick reply.

Gene

redpitaya
Site Admin

Post by redpitaya » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:31 pm

Hi
You can check on wiki page
http://wiki.redpitaya.com/index.php?title=Main_Page
under Hardware.
The STEP model is available.

all best, RP

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie