USB peripherals?

Placement, modules, components and accessories; the ones that exist and the the nice-to-be's
djsw

USB peripherals?

Post by djsw » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:15 am

Hi, I want to use the Red Pitaya to control a number of sensors but I'm having troubles communicating with them over USB serial. At the moment I have a USB device, powered over USB, plugged into the USB port. Plugged into a PC, I can use minicom and I'm receiving what I expect to see (newline determinated lines a handful of characters long). With the Red Pitaya, minicom can't be used because it lacks a /dev/modem (according to minicom). As well, USB devices don't show up in /dev, or "dmesg | grep tty", but they do in lsusb. I can't open up a connection using this C++ serial library using the device description either.

Is there a way for me to do this, or has it not been implemented?

djsw

Re: USB peripherals?

Post by djsw » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:00 am

Just in case anybody else runs into this problem or wants this information, it's currently not possible on the current version of the kernel.

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie