tx signal pin for HPSDR use

Placement, modules, components and accessories; the ones that exist and the the nice-to-be's
f5hla

tx signal pin for HPSDR use

Post by f5hla » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:29 pm

Hi
I was willing to add a power amp for tx and LNA for rx with one single antenna in order to work qrp (or qro, hi!) with HPSDR.
I think we then need to have the "tx state signal" available on a pin in order to use it to control the relays.

What is currently encoded? (if it is...)

Thanks
72++

pavel

Re: tx signal pin for HPSDR use

Post by pavel » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:21 pm

Here is a list of the external connections for the current version (0.94-1025) of the SDR/HPSDR application:
  • input for RX1 is connected to IN1
  • inputs for RX2 and RX3 are connected to IN2
  • output for TX is connected to OUT1
  • output for a RX/TX switch control (PTT-out) is connected to pin DIO0_P of the extension connector E1
  • output for a pre-amplifier/attenuator control is connected to pin DIO1_P of the extension connector E1 (this pin is controlled by the first ATT combo-box)
  • inputs for PTT, DASH and DOT are connected to the pins DIO0_N, DIO1_N and DIO2_N of the extension connector E1
I've also added this information to my notes about this project:
http://pavel-demin.github.io/red-pitaya ... onnections

If you have other questions about the SDR projects, could you please post them to the SDR (Software Defined Radio) Transceiver thread.

f5hla

Re: tx signal pin for HPSDR use

Post by f5hla » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:31 pm

Hi
first thanks for the board
then thanks for the sw
finally, thanks for the answer :)

have a nice day
72++

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie