Connection of external ADC clock

Placement, modules, components and accessories; the ones that exist and the the nice-to-be's
Program

Connection of external ADC clock

Post by Program » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:16 pm

I think the drawing showing the positions of the R23, 24, 27, 28 resistors on the bottom of the RP board (see here) is not quite accurate, at least not for the board that I have got (V1.1). In particular, I believe the redpitaya logo is not next to the six sockets where the resistors can be placed. Comparing the drawing to the layout of my board, I think the sockets are about one centimetre to the left of the fixing plug of the heatsink. Could someone confirm this?

Nils Roos

Re: Connection of external ADC clock

Post by Nils Roos » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:32 pm

Yes, the position of the RedPitaya logo has changed on the bottom silkscreen between 1.0 and 1.1.

The 6 pads 1cm ZYNQ-wards from the heatsink mounting hole are indeed for R23,24,27,28 .

rbyoussef

Re: Connection of external ADC clock

Post by rbyoussef » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:40 pm

Nils Roos wrote:Yes, the position of the RedPitaya logo has changed on the bottom silkscreen between 1.0 and 1.1.

The 6 pads 1cm ZYNQ-wards from the heatsink mounting hole are indeed for R23,24,27,28 .
Could you please specify which is which. I am particularly interested about the location of R27 and R28. Thank you.

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie