LCR Meter

Placement, modules, components and accessories; the ones that exist and the the nice-to-be's
uemlue

LCR Meter

Post by uemlue » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:46 pm

Hello guys i am new here so i need a help...i bought the Redpitaya ultimate and try to measure a 1k resistor as DUT with the LCR meter app, but it doesn't work. I followed the description and connected IN1(redpitaya) to IN1 (module), IN2 to IN2 and both jumpers were set to HV. Whats wrong with my redpitaya? Just an example what i measured:
MIN: -4449,9 Ohm
MAX:2820,5 Ohm
AVG:-1935,5 Ohm
It should be 1000 Ohm. Seems like the value are random...

Thanks for your helping guys!
Best regards uemlue

Mennem

Re: LCR Meter

Post by Mennem » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:35 pm

Hello,
is the out1 (redpitaya) conected to the out1 (module) too?
I think that the impedance meter analyser application is better and have more options.
but this one have annother problem that i will post it soon.

burgin_ub

Post by burgin_ub » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:44 pm

hi,
are you sure the jumpers are well configured ?
jb

Mennem

Post by Mennem » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:21 pm

I think that jumpers would be both in HV or both in LV. but for the position at the middle that was shown here :
http://redpitaya.readthedocs.io/en/late ... e-analyzer
don't give me good results.
if we don't use the LCR meter extension card we must have the R_shunt that mutch with the measurment.

mnordgard

Post by mnordgard » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:10 pm

Hi!

When I use the LCR meter application with the LCR extension board, and using the center jumper connection (basically as shown in http://redpitaya.readthedocs.io/en/late ... lcr-module), I sometimes get that kind of behaviour, and I think it might have been due to the SMA connections being a bit loose.
So if you are doing that setup (it wasnt clear for me what you where trying to say in the previous post), I would suggest double checking your SMA cables.

JCharmet

Post by JCharmet » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:15 pm

I have checked the SMA connectors, and put the jumper in the middle (as on the image), but I still get random values displayed. Also, the LCR is still in Demo mode (I have no idea where to enter the code I have received)? Tried using Firefox and Chrome

redpitaya
Site Admin

No more demo mode

Post by redpitaya » Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:28 am

Thank you for posting.
Newer builds do not require a license. Since release 0.97 all applications are unlocked by default. Users don’t need to register or apply unlock keys anymore.

To benefit from the new software environment you just need to update the OS image on your SD card.
Here is a step by step tutorial: https://redpitaya.readthedocs.io/en/lat ... Dcard.html
Just one warning, please backup first your content or maybe use another SD card for this, as there is one option missing, the visual programming part. This was removed also because less than 1% of customers was using it and we were paying unnecessary licence fees for it.

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie