Extension Connectors E1 and E2

Placement, modules, components and accessories; the ones that exist and the the nice-to-be's
KrEn

Extension Connectors E1 and E2

Post by KrEn » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:08 pm

Is there any future use foreseen for the two extension connectors?
It is a lot of potential there besides the two main HF SMA inputs and two main SMA outputs.
Would there be any application associated with the two connectors - is anybody already working on it?
K.

Nils Roos

Re: Extension Connectors E1 and E2

Post by Nils Roos » Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:12 pm

The first use of the extension connectors is already in the planning / early development stages, see this post in the old forum. This extension will enable 16 channel logic probing / signal generation and is being developed by the Red Pitaya team.
I expect this module will appear in the Red Pitaya store in due time

Some Red Pitaya users have put forth ideas for other possible uses of the extensions and are probably already working on them.

KrEn

Re: Extension Connectors E1 and E2

Post by KrEn » Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:07 pm

Thanks for pointing me to the right source. I see it has all been thought of already / even though it says the discussion continues on the new forum :mrgreen: .
One question sticks out: what will be be the options for the piggyback board when Red Pitaya is in the enclosure? I'll bring the question up on the project topic.
Anybody knows anything more specific about the enclosure?

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie