Running Vivado on Red Pitaya

Share it with others! So what you are up to do these days?
mikepetrillo

Re: Running Vivado on Red Pitaya

Post by mikepetrillo » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:48 pm

Hi,

Thanks again for the responses it was helpful.

I had went through the documentation and made a few notes regarding my confusion. If there are other documents that exist, please point me to them.

I have attached a few notes on what would be nice for defining the development system. In the end, clearly defining what tools or applications run on which processor would be a big help.

After review the documents, there are three sections that I found to help define things a bit:

3.2.1.1. System overview - this section is tucked into the web applications section - it defines the frontend and backend components for running applications.
3.2.3. Ecosystem Guide - which defines that a 64 bit system is required for development (kinda). It was not clear that the host system should be used.
3.2.4. Red Pitaya OS - the host pc is mentioned at this point, but not sure if you can use windows for most stuff - only are is compiling, but maybe you can cross compile without linux?

Hopefully, this is clear and sorry for being so pedantic, but I am trying to understand the most effective way to develop things with this tool.

BTW, the attached includes a block diagram of how I see the development system - I would appreciate any feedback or point me to a better description. I also had not added too much text, just enough to hopefully get my points across.

Cheers,
Mike
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie