Signal/Power controller

Have an idea? Post it here! - Looking for developers? Ask here as well!
Marc21

Signal/Power controller

Post by Marc21 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:57 am

Hello,

I have an application were I need to be able to control the power level (amplitude) to a shaker at a given FREQ, then monitor and adjust the power output (amplitude) so the return signal from an accelerometer matches as close as possible to the original signal. Then be able to control as changes in the process occur

I would appreciate any help. I'm very new to this product, but willing to learn and help anyone I can, I currently work as an instrumentation Technician at a very large research center in the Chemical industry. I saw this device in a design magazine and thought wow what a powerful device... Now I just need to learn how to use it!!!!

I look forward to your thoughts regarding possibilities.

Marc

Crt Valentincic

Re: Signal/Power controller

Post by Crt Valentincic » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:33 pm

I guess that answer I have just posted here viewtopic.php?f=12&t=226 could be also helpful also for your application. There is only one big difference, that in your application the control of the output signal depends on the measurement of your input signals. Do you have any idea about how fast should this feedback loop operate? Will be the shaker excited with constant frequency signal, so all that you will regulate will be only its amplitude?

Marc21

Post by Marc21 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:02 am

Yes, the signal (Freq) will be a constant signal, and only amplitude will need to be adjusted. There is a large amplifier in the system already to provide the base power. What I need is a way to automatically make small adjustments to achieve control by either adding or removing power to achieve (Compression)

Marc

sajjad321

Post by sajjad321 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:02 pm

A costly operation in the build process is launching vivado itself. Checking for licenses takes 5-30 seconds on some computer....... Vivado gets launched 3 or 4 times because of the intricacies of how the system is compiled.

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie