Forum RedPitaya errors

Just about everything about everything else
Forum rules
Be nice to others.
Drachenfrucht

Forum RedPitaya errors

Post by Drachenfrucht » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:01 am

Hi all,

first of all I want to express a BIG THANK YOU for the Red Pitaya and this support forum.

I want kindly share following experience on the forum and hope the appropriate persons can fix them. I did find following errors on this web page:

(1.) When you click on the "LOGIN" button on the top right a small window opens where it asks you for the Username and the Password. Every time I entered my username (Drachenfrucht) and my correct password, nothing happened. Neither you get any error message that the login couldn't be performed nor you are logged-in. I did find out that you have to provide your "email adress" in the Username field. So it would be very helpful to the community if you can fix that by simply renaming the text "Username" to "E-Mail address". That would make a lot of sense IMHO.

(2.) The link "CONTACT" on the top right is broken and invalid.

Looking forward to see these issues get fixed by the Web Administrator. Thanks a lot for your understanding.

Cheers
Drachenfrucht

Drachenfrucht

Re: Forum RedPitaya errors

Post by Drachenfrucht » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:17 am

any feedback appreciated

redpitaya
Site Admin

Re: Forum RedPitaya errors

Post by redpitaya » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:36 pm

Hi,

Thank you for reporting this issue.
It is fixed now.

All Best,

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie