Will pay for help

Just about everything about everything else
Forum rules
Be nice to others.
drey

Will pay for help

Post by drey » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:14 pm

Hello,

I'm an electrical engineer having a lot of trouble with every basic step in getting control over the Red Pitaya LCR tool with Python. The documentation is too incomplete for my familiarity level with software tools. If you're experienced enough to overcome issues remotely (e.g. control my mouse and explain the process) and interested in being paid for your time, please contact me at "drdrey01 at hotmail dot com".

Here are some more details:
Windows7
Red Pitaya is connected via WiFi because I could not connect it directly over RJ45
I think I was able to start the SCPI server with the command "systemctl start redpitaya_scpi &" over SSH
I could not find a place to "Replace the IP with the IP of the Red Pitaya on your local network" in the blink tutorial code
Tried to use "SD-card image where python is installed" by replacing the files with those in the link (a .img file is not provided), but for some reason only 117MB on the SD card is visible on my computer and so there was not enough space.

I don't know if any of the steps above were getting me closer to using the Python library for RP and I don't know if Python needs to run on the RP.

Thank you,

drey

redpitaya
Site Admin

Re: Will pay for help

Post by redpitaya » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:36 pm

Hi Drey,
Why do you want to use Red Pitaya LCR tool with Python and not from the web application?

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie