Extracting or reconstructing fsbl.elf

Applications, development tools, FPGA, C, WEB
gnuoyd

Extracting or reconstructing fsbl.elf

Post by gnuoyd » Wed May 15, 2024 3:29 am

I am running NetBSD on a Red Pitaya SDRlab 122-16. It supports most of the peripherals, however, it does not support loading bitstreams onto the FPGA. That should be ok, though: I should be able to embed my FPGA bitstream into the boot.bin.

The boot.bin that came with the 122-16 contains partitions for fsbl.elf, fpga.bit, and u-boot.elf.

I have bootgen installed. I see that it is capable of dumping the content of each partition as a .bin file. Alas, I have not been able to use the .bin files dumped by bootgen to reconstruct the original boot.bin using bootgen. Do I need to start with the fsbl.elf and u-boot.elf?

I can boot my own u-boot.elf, however, I am not sure how to reproduce the fsbl.elf for the 122-16. Everything I read indicates that I need a hardware specification file for the 122-16 and I need the Vivado toolsuite, and I need either Linux or Windows to run Vivado.

Is there some straightforward way to extract or reconstruct fsbl.elf?

33dnp

Re: Extracting or reconstructing fsbl.elf

Post by 33dnp » Tue Jun 11, 2024 9:32 am

fsbl.elf is common for all boards, except 250-12 where 1Gb of memory.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NPSBi_ ... drive_link

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie