Control problems with official spectrum analyzer

Applications, development tools, FPGA, C, WEB
tony1tf

Control problems with official spectrum analyzer

Post by tony1tf » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:38 am

I am having problems with controlling the official (bought or Facebook) SA. I have the latest infrastructure 0.94, the RP is connected by Ethernet to my router, and I am running Chrome on a Samsung tablet T320.
The old SA is fully controllable at all sample rates, including being able to exit back to the application select screen. However, none of the controls work on the new version, and I can only get back to the application select screen by hitting back on the browser. What is the difference in the access methods used for these two versions? Has anyone else found similar problems, and found combinations of Ethernet and routers which work OK?
Tony

tony1tf

Re: Control problems with official spectrum analyzer

Post by tony1tf » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:41 pm

Further info on this. If I use Chrome on my Macbook to look at the Spectrum Analyzer, then the controls work. So I guess the problem is related to the Android implementation of the viewer.
Tony

jmontse

Re: Control problems with official spectrum analyzer

Post by jmontse » Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:01 pm

I also have problems to run the new Oscilloscope and Spectrum analyzer using Chrome from Windows 10. In my case, some times the applications do not appear in the grey page and in other cases you can launch them but are completely inoperative. Nevertheless it works if I use IE 11.
In another old laptop with windows XP, there is no problem with Chrome..... Go an figure...
All the "old" applications run flawlessly in windows 10 from chrome or IE. Only the new ones show that behavior in my portable.
Something was badly "improved" with the "new" applications that seems to break with Chrome and W10, at least in my case.

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie