Error: Can not load application

Applications, development tools, FPGA, C, WEB
jmadsenee

Error: Can not load application

Post by jmadsenee » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:11 pm

Hi All,

I have been successfully running my own web application using the nginx web interface. I invoke it by sending a "192.168.0.180/bazaar?start=rpDAQ" with a GET command. Up until yesterday, all was fine. Then I made a very simple change, compiled it, and copied the resulting controller.so to the RP. And I got the "Cannot load application error." So I copied the previous version of controller.so, that was working, to the RP and still got the error. I formatted the uSD card and copied an archived copy of the card from a month ago (that worked fine). Still got the error.

Now, if I copy the controller.so from the scope app to my rpDAQ folder, it loads OK. I copied my controller.so that worked fine back to the rpDAQ folder and it gives me the error.

Does anyone have any idea what is going on? I have been fighting this one all day today. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks!

John

jmadsenee

Re: Error: Can not load application

Post by jmadsenee » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:49 pm

OK, well, it seems something was corrupted somewhere.... Not sure exactly, but I just started from the beginning and rebuilt my uSD card - downloaded the ecosystem, put my custom boot.bin and nginx on it. When that worked, I cleaned and rebuilt my app and put it on the card, and everything was working again... Who knew...

John

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie