how to unlock apps without internet connection

Applications, development tools, FPGA, C, WEB
WPross

how to unlock apps without internet connection

Post by WPross » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:08 pm

Hey,

as described in the subject, I'm looking for a way to unlock the pro apps without having the RP connected to the internet. Unfortunately I can't change that fact since I am bound by the security restrictions of my company. I figured out a way how to get an IP for my RP based on a DHCP-server and Putty, but I don't know how to unlock the purchased apps.
What can I do?

Thanks in advance for every help.

jgroves

Re: how to unlock apps without internet connection

Post by jgroves » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:38 pm

WPross wrote:Hey,

as described in the subject, I'm looking for a way to unlock the pro apps without having the RP connected to the internet. Unfortunately I can't change that fact since I am bound by the security restrictions of my company. I figured out a way how to get an IP for my RP based on a DHCP-server and Putty, but I don't know how to unlock the purchased apps.
What can I do?

Thanks in advance for every help.
I would suggest contacting RP directly.

kind Regards,

Julian.

WPross

Post by WPross » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:45 pm

Hey Julian,

this is what I did. They helped me by providing a .lic file that I could integrate into the system... and it works :)

WPross

Post by WPross » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:01 am

@ dwarak17:
Are you sure you're in the right forum?

(edit: the post this refers to has been deleted)

redpitaya
Site Admin

No more demo mode!

Post by redpitaya » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:03 am

Thank you for posting.
Newer builds do not require a license. Since release 0.97 all applications are unlocked by default. Users don’t need to register or apply unlock keys anymore.

To benefit from the new software environment you just need to update the OS image on your SD card.
Here is a step by step tutorial: https://redpitaya.readthedocs.io/en/lat ... Dcard.html
Just one warning, please backup first your content or maybe use another SD card for this, as there is one option missing, the visual programming part. This was removed also because less than 1% of customers was using it and we were paying unnecessary licence fees for it.

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie