LOGIC ANALYZER SOFTWARE

Applications, development tools, FPGA, C, WEB
Cotman

LOGIC ANALYZER SOFTWARE

Post by Cotman » Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:32 pm

Has anybody else got the Logic Analyzer module?
If so how have you got the software as it's not available for me even though I have the code registered?
I find it amazing that it says coming soon as from what I understand the first units were shipped several weeks ago...
I guess I can use it as a door stop!

Nils Roos

Re: LOGIC ANALYZER SOFTWARE

Post by Nils Roos » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:51 pm

I have the LA module, and have been using it, too.
The LA software is pre-installed in 0.96-stable. If you have the LA module mounted, you should be able to run the LA from the start page (top row, second icon from the left in a fresh install). You will need to download a license file from the store to get out of demo mode. If there are any problems with that, ask support@redpitaya.com for help.

Cotman

Post by Cotman » Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:44 pm

Ok, thanks for that.
I was stopping the scope app and going back to the main web page to download the LA app but it is not available.
It is not mentioned anywhere on the sheet I received that I have to do a fresh install to the SD card.
Now I know that, I can make progress.

Nils Roos

Post by Nils Roos » Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:56 pm

Yeah, I agree, that should be mentioned somewhere.

HaSch

Post by HaSch » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:28 pm

After a fresh install my LA software is in demo mode! I looked into my account and it's unlocked, still. But I can't use it because of the demo mode. What have I to to? I already deleted my Red Pitaya from your website and added it again. And yes, my RP is running the newest software.

Nils Roos

Post by Nils Roos » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:54 pm

ask support@redpitaya.com for help.

redpitaya
Site Admin

No more demo mode!

Post by redpitaya » Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:29 am

Thank you for posting.
Newer builds do not require a license. Since release 0.97 all applications are unlocked by default. Users don’t need to register or apply unlock keys anymore.

To benefit from the new software environment you just need to update the OS image on your SD card.
Here is a step by step tutorial: https://redpitaya.readthedocs.io/en/lat ... Dcard.html
Just one warning, please backup first your content or maybe use another SD card for this, as there is one option missing, the visual programming part. This was removed also because less than 1% of customers was using it and we were paying unnecessary licence fees for it.

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie