buying an oscilloscope license.........error 404.....sucker!

Applications, development tools, FPGA, C, WEB
swampie777

buying an oscilloscope license.........error 404.....sucker!

Post by swampie777 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:00 pm

I'm trying to buy a license ( with real money), but I run into a dead page that tells me to go back to the store. I already have a RP board. I need to get the license to run the scope software in other than useless DEMO mode. When I click on "get license" is when i get the condescending 404. Please help as I bought the RP primarily for the scope capability.

Tnx

Nils Roos

Re: buying an oscilloscope license.........error 404.....suc

Post by Nils Roos » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:34 am

Licenses for the Pro versions of oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer applications are no longer being sold, because the Pro apps are unlocked for everybody in OS release 0.96 .

swampie777

Re: buying an oscilloscope license.........error 404.....suc

Post by swampie777 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:08 am

Thanks! Now I can spend the money on more hardware to use with the software!

redpitaya
Site Admin

No more demo mode!

Post by redpitaya » Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:30 am

Thank you for posting.
Newer builds do not require a license. Since release 0.97 all applications are unlocked by default. Users don’t need to register or apply unlock keys anymore.

To benefit from the new software environment you just need to update the OS image on your SD card.
Here is a step by step tutorial: https://redpitaya.readthedocs.io/en/lat ... Dcard.html
Just one warning, please backup first your content or maybe use another SD card for this, as there is one option missing, the visual programming part. This was removed also because less than 1% of customers was using it and we were paying unnecessary licence fees for it.

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie