Labview Error 56 occurred at TCP Read

Applications, development tools, FPGA, C, WEB
bb11g13

Labview Error 56 occurred at TCP Read

Post by bb11g13 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:11 pm

Hi, I'm just trying to run the simple "On trigger signal acquisition.vi" from the examples. I can communicate with the Red Pitaya fine by other methods, including a python script which reads data on triggers (but has other problems). The SCPI server is definitely running.

I have read this thread

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1072&p=3742&hilit= ... read#p3742

and others, but no answers have helped. There is a waveform produced by the Read Waveform vi, which is rendered on the graph, but the error occurs regardless. If I try and run acquisition in a triggered loop, it is disrupted by the error.

Andres S

Re: Labview Error 56 occurred at TCP Read

Post by Andres S » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:08 pm

Hi!

I have the very same problem. Does anyone know how to solve it now?

Thank you.

chuerta

Post by chuerta » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:40 pm

Anyone resolved this issue?

I am getting this error too

Thanks

sinniie

Post by sinniie » Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:52 am

Hi
Faced the same problem. I started looking at the labview sources, it's good that they are open source. So, inside the Read Waveform.vi component, there was some strange request - ACQ:SRA:HZ? (there is no description in the documentation for it, and I think that this structure does nothing useful), it is on it that error 56 occurs. If you delete everything related to this, then the error disappears.
Maybe someone from the developers will comment on this.

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie