scpi-server overflow

Applications, development tools, FPGA, C, WEB
aschuetz

scpi-server overflow

Post by aschuetz » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:34 am

Dear all,

I use the scpi-server to communicate with the RP. Sometimes I have a problem with multiple running scpi-server processes after e.g. a runtime error. In this case I killed the overflow of scpi-server processes by using

Code: Select all

pkill -9 scpi-server
. I guess that since the update to ecosystem 0.96.x this commands kills the whole commuication. I get kicked off my SSH session and afterwards I'm not able to login again. After a reboot everything is working fine.

My question is about the following: Is is possible to monitor such an excaption to prevent multiple runnugn scpi-server processes? And how to stop them correctly?

Alex
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nils Roos

Re: scpi-server overflow

Post by Nils Roos » Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:34 pm

Hmm, indeed, sending SIG_KILL to the scpi-server does strange things to the login-session.

Have you tried restarting the scpi-server in the normal way ("systemctl stop redpitaya_nginx" + "systemctl start redpitaya_nginx")?

aschuetz

Re: scpi-server overflow

Post by aschuetz » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:04 am

Hi all,

I think this is fixed now. At least for ecosystem 0.97 (build 560).

Alex

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie