OpenHPSDR Autosensing mode

Applications, development tools, FPGA, C, WEB
jbracegirdle

OpenHPSDR Autosensing mode

Post by jbracegirdle » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:18 pm

Good afternoon,

I've had my Red Pitaya for a few years (V1.2.14). I have used it as a logic analyser, and it worked well for that. Now I'm interested in getting it going as an SDR (ideally while keeping all the other applications).

I can get it working on Ethernet. I'm running OS Version 0.98-694. That seems to work well, but I can't get PowerSDR/OpenHPSDR Charly25/HAMlab/STEMlab SDR Edition Version 2017-07-20 to connect over wifi. I've checked my computer and Red Pitaya can ping each other, and the web server on the Red Pitaya and web applications work, the built-in application "SDR transceiver compatible with HPSDR" shows "STEMlab is now running in SDR mode."

PowerSDR works on Ethernet but on Wifi says "Please power up your Charly25/HAMlab/STEMlab SDR before using the autosensing mode!"

Is there a alternative mode? I try setting the IP address in the connection type page, but it just seems to ignore that. I'm grateful for any help getting SDR working on Wifi.

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie