Customizing oscilloscope app code

Applications, development tools, FPGA, C, WEB
Schrodinger1933

Customizing oscilloscope app code

Post by Schrodinger1933 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:46 am

Hello all,

I am working to use red pitaya's oscilloscope app, but with some extra code inserted to test how well specific pulses can be detected. To do this, I create a project in Vivado, modified the RedPitaya/fpga/prj/v0.94/red_pitaya_top.sv code to include a counter that was incremented whenever the adc data was higher than a user input threshold, and generated a bit stream. I didn't interfere with any of the pre-existing logic, but I did have to comment out the "continuous run" section of fpga/tbn/axi_bus_model.sv. I placed my bit file in the fpga folder of the SD card, and changed the config file for the oscilloscope app as well (in the following directory on the SD card: www/apps/scopegenpro) to refer to my bit file. However, whenever I tried to load the oscilloscope app, the GUI would freeze and the board would be unable to load the oscilloscope app. If anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated. I'm using the stemlab 125-14 board with Vivado 2019.2.

Best,
Schrödinger1933

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie