SCPI server build issues

Applications, development tools, FPGA, C, WEB
lucien.miara

SCPI server build issues

Post by lucien.miara » Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:30 pm

Hi,
I am trying to compile the SCPI server and I can't get it to work. At first I thought it was the function I added that had a problem, but I am now trying to compile directly after cloning the repository and it still doesn't work.
I followed the steps from the documentation (https://redpitaya.readthedocs.io/en/lat ... cpi-server) and after running into some issues I got it to compile.
But when I try copying it to the RedPitaya, starting it, and then launching the python program that blinks a led through SCPI, I get this message :

Code: Select all

python3 digital_led_blink.py 10.42.0.227
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/lucien/rp_ecosystem_build/RedPitaya/Examples/python/redpitaya_scpi.py", line 26, in __init__
    self._socket.connect((host, port))
ConnectionRefusedError: [Errno 111] Connection refused
I don't get any error message on the redpitaya when I start the scpi server.

Does anyone know what could be the issue, or at least if there is a way to see some logs from the server ?

Regards,
Lucien

lucien.miara

Re: SCPI server build issues

Post by lucien.miara » Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:57 pm

Update :
I tried building directly from the redpitaya and it works, could the problem be caused by the fact that the computer I use for compiling uses a 64bits linux while redpitaya uses 32bits ?

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie