AXI Mode Example not compiling

Applications, development tools, FPGA, C, WEB
arparker

AXI Mode Example not compiling

Post by arparker » Sun Jun 11, 2023 1:00 am

I am interested in trying the "AXI mode" (found in section 2.3.3.4 of the documentation) with the new V2.0 OS to perform fast acquisition similar to the former axi_adc.c example. Compiling this example produces errors and warnings related to the various rp_AcqAxi (ie rp_AcqAxiSetDecimationFactor) functions not defined. I search through the rp.c and rp.h files and none of these functions are defined. Can someone point me in the right direction on how to compile this AXI mode example?

redpitaya
Site Admin

Re: AXI Mode Example not compiling

Post by redpitaya » Mon Jun 12, 2023 1:27 pm

The AXI mode is currently still under development (the documentation has nevertheless been uploaded). The features will be available in one of the next OS releases.

Good job on noticing this :)

arparker

Post by arparker » Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:28 pm

Thanks for the response. In the meantime I will try to get the old axi_adc.c program to work on the new OS V2.0 at the same time try to update to sample all four channels. If you have any advice for be before doing this that could save me time it would be greatly appreciated.

redpitaya
Site Admin

Post by redpitaya » Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:09 pm

If possible, please wait for the feature to be developed.

Otherwise, if you are pressed for time, we can share the first test OS with this feature, when it will be available.

arparker

Post by arparker » Fri Jun 16, 2023 5:43 pm

Not really pressed for time for my particular application. I currently have a working solution working on an OS that dates back to 2015 and I'm looking forward to bringing our RP solution forward to take advantage of some additional RP features that were not available back then (ie SPI). Is there a timeframe for when a BETA could be available? 1mon, 6mon 12mons,...? Thanks for your response.

redpitaya
Site Admin

Post by redpitaya » Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:26 pm

We plan to release the OS with the AXI Mode within 1 month.

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie