Streaming App Error: Configuration server not connected

Applications, development tools, FPGA, C, WEB
MaxHe

Streaming App Error: Configuration server not connected

Post by MaxHe » Wed Jun 28, 2023 9:41 pm

Hi,

I am trying to get the streaming application to work forever. I am running a fresh build 1.04-18 on my stem lab 125-14, and the web application works fine. However, if I try the desktop client on Windows, it always says that the configuration server is not connected. How can I connect it? The M on the top left is green. Just the dot on the right is constantly red.

Furthermore, when I am running OS 2.0, it does not find my RP at all. It is really frustrating, and I don't know if it is a software or hardware problem. I really appreciate every bit of help I can get. :)

Best regards

Maximilian

redpitaya
Site Admin

Re: Streaming App Error: Configuration server not connected

Post by redpitaya » Mon Jul 03, 2023 2:53 pm

Hello MaxHe,

Thank you for contacting us.

The Streaming application desktop client is supported from 1.04-28 OS (STEMlab) onwards.

The Streaming server should work with the 2.00 OS (together with the desktop client). Please check that the Streaming application is running on the Red Pitaya when the desktop client is activated and that there are no adblockers set for the Red Pitaya main interface web page.

redpitaya
Site Admin

Re: Streaming App Error: Configuration server not connected

Post by redpitaya » Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:34 pm

We are also adding Nightly builds for the Red Pitaya ecosystem. Here you can find the latest TEST 2.00 OS:
https://downloads.redpitaya.com/downloa ... ly_builds/

So if it does not work on the currently released 2.00 OS, you can try the Nightly builds.

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie