DataV versus DataRaw question

Applications, development tools, FPGA, C, WEB
Kilroy

Re: DataV versus DataRaw question

Post by Kilroy » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:29 am

Some other issue is the calibration of the output. The signal source is a sine wave with 10 Vpp taken from a Signal Generator and monitored by an Oscilloscope.
But as you can see in the attached screenshot the voltage only goes from -7.66 V to 7.34 V.
So there must be done some calibration, but its not just adding a DC offset. There must be a kind of scaling calibration to map the 7.34 to 10 V. The calibration factors from the eeprom seem not the right place to find a solution for that.
Do you also notice such a behaviour?
Regards Uwe
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Kilroy

Post by Kilroy » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:30 pm

I have started to create a function library compatible to librp.so using the library header rp.h.
Some minor functions are working already.
And I also have some additional functions added to get access to all raw values.
Will let you know when the OSC part is working.
Regards Uwe

Karri Kaksonen

Post by Karri Kaksonen » Tue May 19, 2015 6:22 am

In my application using rp_AcqGetDataV works fine. When I switch to rp_AcqGetDataRaw I get only random low-amplitude noise.

If I understand correctly these functions should do about the same thing. Any ideas? Or fixes?

Code: Select all

#ifdef USE_FLOATS
        if (rp_AcqGetDataV(RP_CH_1, triggerPos, &outputBufferSize, fbuff) != RP_OK) {
            fprintf(stderr, "Error in acquisition\n");
        }
#else
        if (rp_AcqGetDataRaw(RP_CH_1, triggerPos, &outputBufferSize, tbuff) != RP_OK) {
            fprintf(stderr, "Error in acquisition\n");
        }
#endif

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie