Connection and Desconnection redpitaya Board

Applications, development tools, FPGA, C, WEB
Cristian Gaitan

Connection and Desconnection redpitaya Board

Post by Cristian Gaitan » Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:20 am

Hi everybody,

I'm new using red pitaya board and i have one. I have an issue. I'm using a direct network connection between my Pc and my board. When i turning on my board the connection is intermitent, the board connect and disconnect and i don't change the source coude or files. The Led 0 is blinking and the led P is on and the led D is blinking. What can i do to solve this issue?.

Thanks.

PD: Can i use this boar with raspberry pi?

Nils Roos

Re: Connection and Desconnection redpitaya Board

Post by Nils Roos » Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:39 am

Hi,
First of all, the blue LED D should not be flashing, but remain on. During normal boot, the green LED P turns on first, then D, and simultaneously, LED 0 starts flashing.

The first question in such cases is, how do you power the Red Pitaya ? (it needs 2A, powering it from a PC USB socket is not enough)

Secondly, can you try to connect the "CON" USB socket to your PC, following this description, and capture the console output ?

Regarding the RPi, you can use it to communicate with the Red Pitaya over network, if that was what you meant.

Cristian Gaitan

Re: Connection and Desconnection redpitaya Board

Post by Cristian Gaitan » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:54 pm

Hi,

i'm using a powering of 5V to 2A. First i was using the board in the morning and this was working well, but in the afternoon the board doesn't work. It was working like in my past description.

Ok, i'm going to connect "CON" usb from the board to my Pc, for capture the console output.

Thanks,

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie