RP & Matlab simultaneous 2 channels

Applications, development tools, FPGA, C, WEB
adam.polak

RP & Matlab simultaneous 2 channels

Post by adam.polak » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:48 pm

Hi,

I'm working on a code which will allow me to control RP from Matlab and upon execution of the code I will be generating triangle functions on both output channels with different frequencies (what will be driving my hardware) and at the same time I'll be collecting data from some sensors on both fast analog inputs for the time of function generation on output channels. I'm building my code based on these great simple examples provided on RP web page (thank you RP team!! :) ) but I'm stuck with the definition of channel 1 and channel 2. I don't see and don't know how I could identify all the parameters for channel 1 and 2 separately (both for generation and acquisition) and then start them all simultaneously. I see it done in GUI Matlab signal generation, but after going through the code I got lost in the handles and finally I couldn't decipher how in a simple way tell to RP what is meant for channel 1 and what for channel 2 Could someone please point me in a good direction??

(btw a bit off topic - as for Matlab example of continuous signal generation - when I run it it's not continuous but it's just one single signal cycle generated instead. Is it something wrong with my application of that code or...?)

Will be grateful for your help!
Adam

adam.polak

[SOLVED] RP & Matlab simultaneous 2 channels

Post by adam.polak » Wed May 06, 2015 5:35 pm

Hi!
The question above is solved - before I confused myself with the most obvious numbers suggesting channels and although this is what I tried from the start I end up in the dead end. The file with all SCPI codes (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/eii ... elease.pdf) helped a lot! Thanks!! :D

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie