Acquiring multiple pulse

Applications, development tools, FPGA, C, WEB
Simonx

Acquiring multiple pulse

Post by Simonx » Mon May 04, 2015 11:02 am

Hello everyone,

Here is my problem : I succeeded in writing my own command, which is sending pulses from a given frequency and length, do as many "acquire" as wanted and save them in a common file. Every acquisition has the length of a period.
The problem is that I'd like to do an automatic average of every acquisition. Every acquisition is OK, but the pulse if not starting at the same time in each one... (see the attachment)
So my question is the following : is there a way to start the acquire function only when the pulse starts? Or is there a way to modify my files (with a code, not "manually"), so every acquisition looks the same?

Thanks!
Simon
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jmadsenee

Re: Acquiring multiple pulse

Post by jmadsenee » Mon May 04, 2015 4:18 pm

Hi Simon,

I think what you need to do is set up your triggering - Trigger Mode: Normal, Trigger Channel, Trigger Edge, Trigger Level. If you look at the scope web app source code, osc_fpga_update_params() can be used as an example of how to set the fpga parameters. The parameters are described in the wiki document "Red Pitaya register map."

John

jmadsenee

Post by jmadsenee » Mon May 04, 2015 4:30 pm

Just ran across the register map link: https://github.com/RedPitaya/RedPitaya/ ... t?raw=true

Simonx

Post by Simonx » Tue May 05, 2015 8:53 am

Thank you very much John, I'll take a look at that and tell you what I got...!

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie