16k samples for Web Osc or Spectrum A.

Applications, development tools, FPGA, C, WEB
juanviera22

16k samples for Web Osc or Spectrum A.

Post by juanviera22 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:00 am

Hi everyone, i need some help, i need to show a variable center/span freq spectrum with a web app, but the original spectrum analyser shows a freq resolution of 29 kHz at maximun range. So basicaly if i want a center @ 55 MHz and a span of 10 MHz, i would get 341 samples, that is pretty enough, but what if i want a 200KHz span, because there is some FM signal @ 55MHz, i would get 6 or 7 samples, not even useful to watch the carrier.

So, i did some research, and found out that with the 16k samples at buffer @ 125 Msps, i could get 3kHz of resolution (That would be 67 samples for the above example, not much, but at least better than nothing) but i lack of knowledge about C and FPGA, and i really need this as soon as posible.

Is there any chance of someone modifies the controller.so of the scope web app, so it would save the 16k samples on the data folder, or modifies the spectrum analyzer app so it calculates the spectrum from the 16k samples on buffer and save the result on /data as always?

I would love to pay for this, but there is no chance to get foreign currency at my country right now, i could only give the rightfull credits for the one who helps me out

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie