ams register inadvertently reset

Applications, development tools, FPGA, C, WEB
airizar

ams register inadvertently reset

Post by airizar » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:31 pm

I'm writing a C program to control the acquisition and generation of signals. They are modified version do the generate and acquire program provided in the repo and I'm integrating both the acquisition and generation in the same program. I managed to make it work but I'm also running into some problems.
Something that I noticed is that when I run my program it resets the ams registers ( I use # monitor -ams) If then I run the provided software for the oscilloscope or the signal generator the monitor -ams command produces the right results. I'm pretty sure that I'm not using the addresses of the ams registers, only the osc and awg.

Crt Valentincic

Re: ams register inadvertently reset

Post by Crt Valentincic » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:05 pm

Have you manage to find out what (which part of the code) is causing this behaviour?

airizar

Re: ams register inadvertently reset

Post by airizar » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:02 am

No, I'm usign the HK, scope and ASG registers. I've even succesfully changed the behavoir of some registers for my own purpose by modifying the verilog code. Beyond that, I'm not accessing the rest of registers.
I'll have a look at the verilog code to see if something is interfering with other registers but nowadays my code is working ok.

Regards

Andoni

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie