Code development on Fedora

Applications, development tools, FPGA, C, WEB
mikepage

Code development on Fedora

Post by mikepage » Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:21 pm

Hi,

Has anyone managed to install the tools and build RP applications on Fedora? I have Fedora 22, but can't seem to adapt the installation instructions. Fedora doesn't use apt-get, so I substituted yum, but it was unable to find the required packages. I looked for a repo to add where the files might be located, but the only one I could find was ppa:linaro-maintainers/toolchain and yum doesn't understand ppa, which I think is a Ubuntu format.

I tried installing the Linaro binaries from launchpad.net and I could put the binaries like arm-linux-gnueabihf-cpp in a place where Eclipse would find them, but then it complained about a missing ccl.

Sounds like I need to follow the instructions more closely, but I need to know how to make them work with Fedora.

Thanks for any help.
Mike.

Nils Roos

Re: Code development on Fedora

Post by Nils Roos » Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:17 pm

There's a description of building the previous ecosystem versions on fedora, but that does not cover linaro, which is kind of required for the new ecosystem. That's all I know about that topic.

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie