PB with Vivado Design

dedicated to the FPGA topics for all Red Pitaya programmers
kris13

PB with Vivado Design

Post by kris13 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:26 pm

Hello,

I noticed that when I start a project based on the scripts developed by Pavel Demin, at first everything seems to work correctly.
But as I add or make changes directly from Vivado (version 217.4) I often encounter problems and some features no longer work.
In particular, I often have difficulties with Fifo or BRAM to communicate with the CPU (ARM). I still manage to handle my signals on the DAC or ADC but I can not send any more data to the CPU through fifo or bram.
I will try to switch to the Vivado 218.3 version to try to fix the problem
Did you encounter the same problems? What is the solution ?

kris13

Re: PB with Vivado Design

Post by kris13 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:58 am

Finally I solved the problem by starting from an old configuration. I do not know if the problem comes from a badly configured status register or a slice that has been deleted or something else. Now my configuration is stable on Vivado and I can make my changes but we must remain vigilant because Vivado does not forgive the slightest mistake! Thank you Pavel for your work and all the IP you created.

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie