Streaming feature not working

dedicated to the FPGA topics for all Red Pitaya programmers
arutkeerthi

Streaming feature not working

Post by arutkeerthi » Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:02 am

Hello everyone
I have the model STEMLAB125-14 2 inputs 2 outputs.
Since I do radio astronomy I mainly want to configure red pitaya to be used as an SDR

Initially I have configured and made it work for burst acqusitions using the inbuilt 'acquire' command.

To verify if am acquiring the actual data I am feeding sine waves into both inputs and plotting the acquired data-I get sine waves as expected

But in the case of continious acquistion or streaming ------> I updated the fpga board by running the command given in documentation fpga.bit something like this

And then I used the streaming client to strea the data. Unfortunatel the data am acquiring is not sine waves as expected(aka the data ain't authentic)

Please help me out in resolving this(Note: The sine waves am using are of 1MHz frequency well within the bandwidth and the acquire command is working perfectly fine just the streaming is giving wrong data)

Thanks a lot in advance

juretrn

Re: Streaming feature not working

Post by juretrn » Sat Jul 01, 2023 10:35 am

Would you mind posting a screenshot of the received signal? I don't know what exactly is happening on the ADC side.

Are you sure you have the correct FPGA image for 125-14?

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie