504 Gateway Time-out errors today

Just about everything about Red Pitaya
Howardlong

504 Gateway Time-out errors today

Post by Howardlong » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:46 pm

As subject, been unable to log in most of today until now, and even now it's patchy. Tried from various devices from three different ISPs, same error.

jgroves

Re: 504 Gateway Time-out errors today

Post by jgroves » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:46 am

Howardlong wrote:As subject, been unable to log in most of today until now, and even now it's patchy. Tried from various devices from three different ISPs, same error.
I had the same and even saw I was listed as logged in when I wasn't.

It seems stable now though.

Kind Regards,

Julian.

Howardlong

Post by Howardlong » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:23 am

Still getting them I'm afraid. Occasionally I can get into the main site but not the forum and sometimes vice versa like now, but mostly neither.

Howardlong

Post by Howardlong » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:19 pm

Still getting these today. It's almost impossible to log in as a result. This is the first time I've been able to log in to the forum to post a message today after a couple of dozen tries throughout the day, resulting in 504 errors. Is anyone at RP aware of this, and are you doing anything about it? I am trying a variety of browsers and ISPs and have cleared cookies form one browser in an attempt to resolve.

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie