Source for 0.95

Just about everything about Red Pitaya
G4DCP

Source for 0.95

Post by G4DCP » Wed May 18, 2016 12:04 am

I believed the current production release to be 0.95?

When I build the development environment from the sources at github it generate version 0.94.

How does one build 0.95 from source?

I noted along the way that on Debian X64 it requires quite a bit of digging into google to get the default make to build successfully. Is there a guide listing all the little tweaks needed or should I think about how one could be produced? I hit several showstoppers from an awk problem thru issues with building 32 bit code on a 64bit machine. It took a lot of searching.

Many Thanks.

Nils Roos

Re: Source for 0.95

Post by Nils Roos » Wed May 18, 2016 4:48 pm

How does one build 0.95 from source?
Right now, one doesn't - because the public github repository has not been updated with whatever they've been doing in their private development environment.
I noted along the way that on Debian X64 it requires quite a bit of digging into google to get the default make to build successfully. Is there a guide listing all the little tweaks needed or should I think about how one could be produced? I hit several showstoppers from an awk problem thru issues with building 32 bit code on a 64bit machine. It took a lot of searching.
It's not quite a guide, but here are some instructions on how to avoid the most common pitfalls that are caused by 64bit and gcc >= v5.

redpitaya
Site Admin

Post by redpitaya » Wed May 18, 2016 5:07 pm

Hi guys
Yes, GitHub repo. is not yet updated to 0.95 version.
It will be updated in month or less.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
All Best, RP

G4DCP

Post by G4DCP » Fri May 20, 2016 12:58 pm

OK,

for now we wait!

Seriously please keep things current so that people can try to develop things for the "current" echo system.

--
Peter G4DCP

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie