What is Visual Programming? Got 7 Day Trial forced on me!!

Just about everything about Red Pitaya
ericcottrell

What is Visual Programming? Got 7 Day Trial forced on me!!

Post by ericcottrell » Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:04 pm

Hello,

I just got a board today and checking things out. I am curious as to what the Visual Programming is. The webpage was devoid of any useful information. I clicked on the wrong thing and got a screen to either agree or disagree with some license. I backed out and then got an email that I was signed up??? I did not want to sign up before I found out more about it.

So now I am forced to decide in the next 7 days if I want to use Visual Programming, even though I did not want to make a decision about agreeing to the license and have not even agreed with the license?

73 Eric

Nils Roos

Re: What is Visual Programming? Got 7 Day Trial forced on me

Post by Nils Roos » Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:12 pm

Hi Eric,

I recommend you contact support@redpitaya.com with this issue.

ericcottrell

Re: What is Visual Programming? Got 7 Day Trial forced on me

Post by ericcottrell » Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:35 pm

Hello,

This is frustrating. I tried clicking on the link I got in the email to find out more about Visual Programming and I get the Visual programming instructions page. I click on the GoTo To Visual Programming button and get directed to the same page. So I am locked out and can not even use the trial of the "secret" Visual Programing feature that I mistakenly activated.

Support contacted.

73 Eric

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie