Get Params from Native Data

Just about everything about Red Pitaya
Promero

Get Params from Native Data

Post by Promero » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:41 pm

Hi!
I´m Pablo, a student of the University of Granada.

I´m investigating about distributed oscilloscope software and I found the Red Pitaya and its oscilloscope app, so I bougth it.

My idea is to use the Oscilloscope GUI with data from another board which is not Red Pitaya, so I would need all the 81 params which the GUI needs to represent the signals (xmin, xmax, etc..).

I already have done the code that transform (parse) the type of data which I receive in the other board, to JSON format so that the GUI can get those data.

My question is: Is "asquire.c" the code which lets me to get the different params?

If the question is not correct, how can I calculate all the 81 params from native data?

Nils Roos

Re: Get Params from Native Data

Post by Nils Roos » Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:42 pm

Hi Pablo,

there are two mechanisms in the oscilloscope GUI that are used during its operation. A http GET will respond with a json payload of parameters and signal data, while a http POST will set the transmitted parameters from the json payload of the request and respond with the new active parameters in its own json payload.

The code that assembles the payload with parameters for the oscilloscope GUI is the function rp_get_params() in apps-free/scope/src/main.c. The values that are gathered into the response come from different sources, some are calculated, some are read from the scope module in the FPGA.

The code that accepts and parses new parameters for the oscilloscope hardware is the function rp_set_params() in main.c.

The code that appends signal data to the response payload is the function rp_get_signals() in main.c.

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie