Inserting SD card leads power good signal to fall...

Just about everything about Red Pitaya
coconuts

Inserting SD card leads power good signal to fall...

Post by coconuts » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:07 pm

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are all doing well in these (very) special moments....

I'm using my Pitaya since many years now, but today I ran into trouble :

The main symptom of my board is : "When I insert the SD card, the power good led goes OFF.... If I remove the card, the power good led gets bak to ON...."

Of course, I've tried with an another SD card : same result.
I've tried to isolate the card's contacts with some Katpon, same behaviour...

I've checked the schematics to find out my problem but the "SD card interface" section is anonymised in the schematics' pdf...

Can someone, who have access / knows the schematics can help me, please ? I would like to know what is the structure between the SD card presence switch and the "SDIO_SDET" signal.

Thank you ;)

David

Hi David, what power supply are you using? is it the original one? if so it seems that you have a hardware problem.
You mentioned that you have been using the unit for many years so if the board is out of the warranty period still reach out on our support@redpitaya.com email and we can make a very good offer to exchange or repair your unit.

Flomi

Re: Inserting SD card leads power good signal to fall...

Post by Flomi » Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:21 pm

Hello,

I ran into the same problem... yesterday, everything worked fine and I performed a regular shutdown. Today, no power LED with SD card inserted. Same behavior with another power supply, a re-flashed SD card and another SD card.

Florian

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie